Terms and Conditions
Certain Gamezoo Studio Services being provided on Gamezoo Studio may be subject to additional rules and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail.
Gamezoo Studio may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User’s access to all or any part of Gamezoo Studio or Gamezoo Studio Services
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Gamezoo Studio Services
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on Gamezoo Studio;
- Deactivate or delete a User’s account and all related information and files on the account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of Gamezoo Studio
- Any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these Terms and Conditions; or
- Any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Gamezoo Studio.
- displaying Users’ Content on Gamezoo Studio
- distributing Users’ Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
- storing Users’ Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge.
- This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users’ Content in any form, medium, or technology
- drestricting, suspending, or terminating any User’s access to all or any part of Gamezoo Studio Services;
- deactivating or deleting a User’s account and all related information and files on the account. Any amount remaining unused in the User’s Game account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be transferred to the User’s bank account on record with Gamezoo Studio subject to a processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein; or
- refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User.
Users agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying Gamezoo Studio or Gamezoo Studio Services.
Users agree that without Gamezoo Studio’s express written consent, they shall not modify or cause to be modified any files or software that are part of Gamezoo Studio’s Services.
Users agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (a) any computer or server used to offer or support Gamezoo Studio or the Gamezoo Studio Services (each a “Server”); or (2) the enjoyment of Gamezoo Studio Services by any other User or person.
Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation to distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt Gamezoo Studio Services or any other person’s use or enjoyment of Gamezoo Studio Services.
Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the User accounts, Servers or networks connected to Gamezoo Studio Services by any means other than the User interface provided by Gamezoo Studio, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that underlies or is part of Gamezoo Studio Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use Gamezoo Studio for any of the following:
- To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, “Transmit”) any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, Gamezoo Studio, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on Gamezoo Studio without the express written consent of Gamezoo Studio;
- To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on Gamezoo Studio without the express written consent of Gamezoo Studio;
- To download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- To collect or store personal information about other Users;
- To interfere with or disrupt Gamezoo Studio, servers, or networks;
- To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of Gamezoo Studio, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User’s affiliation with a person or entity;
- To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through Gamezoo Studio or to manipulate User’s presence on Gamezoo Studio(s);
- To take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- To engage in any illegal activities. You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the “Forums”) only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
- Name or User Name
- E-mail address
- Mobile Number
A participant will receive his/ her winnings in his bank account within 24-48 hrs of submitting a redeem request.
If there is any delay in receiving the winning amount, a participant can directly contact Gamezoo Studio Helpdesk.
Participants may also be required to confirm that they have read, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions.
In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Nagaland ,Odisha, Sikkim, Telangana or Andhra Pradesh such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for any round in the paid version of the Contest as described below.
Contest(s), Participation and Prizes
Gamezoo Studio offers a platform where one can purchase coins on Gamezoo Studio through Credit card, Net Banking, Debit card, UPI or Paytm wallet. Through purchased coins a participant can challenge his / her friend or any random online player & can play a game against any opponent by selecting a proper playing table.
Any player who loses the game, will get its coins deducted at the very instant of losing the game equivalent to the playing table amount & the player who wins the game will get the winning coins in his Gamezoo Studio wallet.
For every winning, Gamezoo Studio will deduct 20 % of the winning coins as a Platform fee & GST Taxations
Winning coins would be immediately reflected in the winners Gamezoo Studio Wallet after deduction of Gamezoo Studio platform fee.
A participant can redeem his/ her coins into the bank account or in Paytm wallet by submitting a redeem request & by providing correct bank or Paytm details.
A participant can redeem coins from his / her Gamezoo Studio wallet if & only if participant’s Gamezoo Studio Win wallet has a minimum of 50 coins.
Gamezoo Studio shall not charge any processing fee for the online transfer of winning amount from user’s wallet to the User’s bank account or paytm on record with Gamezoo Studio. Users are requested to note that they will be required to provide correct bank details accordingly.
Any player who exits the game in between or not play on his turn for thrice would be considered a loser & coins would be deducted from his account & credited to winner’s wallet.
Gamezoo Studio is not liable for any network connectivity issue faced by user.
Gamezoo Studio will give users 120 seconds ( 2 minutes ) of airtime to resettle its connectivity & completion of the game.
Only a participant can use his/her coins in 1 on 1 mode & Friends mode. Coins would be unused in practice mode.
Legality of Game of Skill
Games of skill are legal, as they are excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislation including, the Public Gambling Act of 1867.The Indian Supreme Court in the cases of State of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968 SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC 1153) has held that a game in which success depends predominantly upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and adroitness of the player shall be classified as a game of skill.
The contest described above is prominently a game of skill, once you get that number how you play involves a strategy, planning & skill. Do you move the same token over and over again until it reaches the end? Or do you move different tokens at different times to ensure that they stay safe and away from the opponent’s tokens? Or do you use your token to kill the opponent’s tokens ? How to manage your tokens on the safe points ( stars ) to let it unaffected by opponent’s token
A player with good experience & understanding of gameplay with best of strategy building skills along with excellent presence of mind can dominate.
Gamezoo Studio therefore offers a practice mode to let all players play & test their skills before joining any paid mode.
Gamezoo Studio highly recommends that if a player is inexperienced or not good with gameplay then he/ she should spent lot of time playing on practice mode to enhance his /her skills as skills are really required to correctly strategize the actions after entring the different games.
By participating in this Contest(s), each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill.
The Contest(s) are open only to persons above the age of 18 years.
The Contest(s) are open only to persons currently residing in India.
Gamezoo Studio may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the Contest(s). Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of Assam, Odisha or Telangana may not participate in the paid version of the Contest as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter.
Persons who wish to participate must have a valid email address.
Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the Gamezoo Studio as well as registered prior to each round in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest and winnings.
Payable All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax (“TDS”) as per the Income Tax Act 1961. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize.
Miscellaneous The decision of Gamezoo Studio with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non- contestable.
Participants playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) confirm that they are not residents of any of the following Indian states – Assam, Odisha or Telangana. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is a resident of any of the abovementioned states, Gamezoo Studio shall disqualify such Participant and forfeit any prize won by such Participant. Further Gamezoo Studio may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant’s account with Gamezoo Studio. Any amount remaining unused in the User’s Game Account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be reimbursed to the User by an online transfer to the User’s bank account on record with Gamezoo Studio, subject to the processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is under the age of eighteen (18), Gamezoo Studio shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such Participant and forfeit his/her prize. Further, Gamezoo Studio may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant. All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be exchanged / redeemed for cash or kind. No cash claims can be made in lieu of prizes in kind.
If it comes to the notice of Gamezoo Studio that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals are required for conducting any Contest(s) or if it comes to the notice of Gamezoo Studio that conduct of any such Contest(s) is prohibited, then Gamezoo Studio shall withdraw and / or cancel such Contest(s) without prior notice to any Participants or winners of any Contest(s). Users agree not to make any claim in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest, or contest it in any manner.
Release and Limitations of Liability
Users shall access the Gamezoo Studio Services provided on Gamezoo Studio voluntarily and at their own risk. Gamezoo Studio shall, under no circumstances be held responsible or liable on account of any loss or damage sustained (including but not limited to any accident, injury, death, loss of property) by Users or any other person or entity during the course of access to the Gamezoo Studio Services (including participation in the Contest(s)) or as a result of acceptance of any prize.
By entering the Gamezoo Studio and accessing the Gamezoo Studio Services provided therein, Users hereby release from and agree to indemnify Gamezoo Studio, and/ or any of its directors, employees, partners, associates and licensors, from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out their access to the Gamezoo Studio Services including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
Gamezoo Studio accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties
Users shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to their access of Gamezoo Studio Services by conducting an illegal act or due to non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to Gamezoo Studio Services, including provision of incorrect address or other personal details. Users also undertake to indemnify Gamezoo Studio and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by Gamezoo Studio on account of such act on the part of the Users.
Users shall indemnify, defend, and hold Gamezoo Studio harmless from any third party/entity/organization claims arising from or related to such User’s engagement with the Gamezoo Studio or participation in any Contest. In no event shall Gamezoo Studio be liable to any User for acts or omissions arising out of or related to User’s engagement with the Gamezoo Studio or his/her participation in any Contest(s).
In consideration of Gamezoo Studio allowing Users to access the Gamezoo Studio Services hosted on the Gamezoo Studio, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Users waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against Gamezoo Studio, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the provision of Gamezoo Studio Services or related to the Contests or the prizes of the Contests
To the extent permitted under law, neither Gamezoo Studio nor its parent/holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees shall be responsible for the deletion, the failure to store, the mis-delivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material.
To the extent permitted under law, Gamezoo Studio shall not be responsible for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material, the quality of servers, games, products, Gamezoo Studio services or sites, cancellation of competition and prizes. Gamezoo Studio disclaims any responsibility for, and if a User pays for access to one of Gamezoo Studio’s Services the User will not be entitled to a refund as a result of, any inaccessibility that is caused by Gamezoo Studio’s maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of Gamezoo Studio’s service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. In addition, Gamezoo Studio does not provide any warranty as to the content on the Gamezoo Studio(s). Gamezoo Studio(s) content is distributed on an “as is, as available” basis.
Any material accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through Gamezoo Studio is done at the User’s discretion, competence, acceptance and risk, and the User will be solely responsible for any potential damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from a User’s download of any such material.
Gamezoo Studio shall make best endeavours to ensure that the Gamezoo Studio(s) is error-free and secure, however, neither Gamezoo Studio nor any of its partners, licensors or associates makes any warranty that:
- The Gamezoo Studio(s) will meet Users’ requirements,
- Gamezoo Studio(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free
- The results that may be obtained from the use of Gamezoo Studio(s) will be accurate or reliable; and
- The quality of any products, Gamezoo Studio Services, information, or other material that Users purchase or obtain through Gamezoo Studiocom(s) will meet Users’ expectations.
In case Gamezoo Studio discovers any error, including any error in the determination of Winners or in the transfer of amounts to a User’s account, Gamezoo Studio reserves the right (exercisable at its discretion) to rectify the error in such manner as it deems fit, including through a set-off of the erroneous payment from amounts due to the User or deduction from the User’s account of the amount of erroneous payment. In case of exercise of remedies in accordance with this clause, Gamezoo Studio agrees to notify the User of the error and of the exercise of the remedy(ies) to rectify the same.
To the extent permitted under law, neither Gamezoo Studio nor its partners, licensors or associates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any Gamezoo Studio Services, events or Contest(s) being hosted or provided, or intended to be hosted or provided by Gamezoo Studio and requiring specific permission or authority from any statutory authority or any state or the central government, or the board of directors shall be deemed cancelled or terminated, if such permission or authority is either not obtained or denied either before or after the availability of the relevant Gamezoo Studio Services, events or Contest(s) are hosted or provided.
To the extent permitted under law, in the event of suspension or closure of any Services, events or Contests, Users (including Participants) shall not be entitled to make any demands, claims, on any nature whatsoever.
Taxes Payable All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax (“TDS”) as per the Income Tax Act 1961. As of April 1, 2018, the TDS rate prescribed by the Government of India with respect to any prize money amount that is in excess of Rs. 10,000/- is 31.2% of the total prize money amount. In case of any revisions by the Government of India to the aforementioned rate in the future, TDS will be deducted by Gamezoo Studio in accordance with the then current prescribed TDS rate. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.